|AIPO Dry Cabinet Box - 155 LTR LED Series||Model: 40865|
Local delivery of this product varied from our standard delivery schedule. Delivery is usually within 3 working days (Mon to Fri exclude Public holiday).
Courier man will call prior to delivery to make delivery arrangement. Night or urgent delivery is subject to availability.
Standard delivery schedule: Monday to Friday 10.30am to 5.30pm; (Night)Wed & Fri 6.30pm to 10.30pm
Please let us know your preferred delivery time after your purchase, we'll try our best to accommodate your request whenever possible, SUBJECT TO Availability
AIPO AP-155EX (155 L) - B series with plastic tray & LED
- Comes with 5 years Singapore warranty
- Dimension: W380 X H1185 X D390mm
AIPO Dry Cabinet - World's First in adopting T.E. Cooling Technology in Dry Cabinet and the ONLY BRAND that holds the PATENT for T.E. Cooling in Dry Cabinet!
Strength of AIPO
Proven Taiwan Designed drying module durability comes with 5 years warranty. Tested to lasts up to 20 years of continuous operation
Digital meter and digital control for exact humidity control and ultimate ease of operation (just key in desired RH into the digital interface and the digital control will maintain the %RH within present value). Scroll down to the end of this page below for more information about digital control.
*** A digital control utilizes a feedback control loop to accurately control the humidty reading within the present time frame
*** Class leading and Patented Taiwan T.E. semiconductor technology that save enery (5 watts)
*** Internal build in memory remembers the set %RH even after a power blackout
*** No thermal and no noise effect
*** No battery required
*** Competitively priced and value for money.
Additional Information on Fungus and Dry Cabinet
1. All About Fungus
1.1 Most ideal condition for fungus growth
a) %RH above 50% and reaches its peak growing rate between 70% to 90%, which is the common %RH reading for tropical climate
b) Dark places
c) No or little air flow
d) Temperature between 10 to 35 degrees celcius
1.2 Easily infected places
a) Camera bags
b) Store rooms
1.3 Why investing in a dry cabinet?
a) The cost of cleaning just 2 infected lenses is already higher than the cost of a dry cabinet
b) If the expensive coating on the glass is infected, this coating will be removed as well during the cleaning process. Thus, the optical quality of the glass will deteriorate (introducing more purple fringing, ghosting, flaring and etc)
c) Since a lens is so compact and precise, 100% restoration is difficult to be achieved after dismantling your lens for cleaning purposes. Thus, mechanical quality of the lens might suffer as well (introducing more distortion and front/back focusing problem)
d) Considering all these effects, why not invest in a dry cabinet now? Just treat it as an insurance for your 10k++ equipment.
2. Why AIPO Dry Cabinets
2.1 Strength of AIPO Dry Cabinets
a) 5 years Singapore warranty
b) Class leading TE Cooling Technology that saves electricity
c) Digital Meter and Digital Control for ultimate ease of operation
d) Most affordable Digital Meter and Digital Control Dry Cabinet in the market
2.2 Digital Control Explained
a) A digital control utilizes a feedback control loop to accurately control the humidity reading within the preset value
b) Users are only required to key-in the ideal %RH once and the rest is being handled by the feedback control loop
c) The drying module will operate with full rated power whenever the internal %RH is above the preset %RH value
d) The power supply to the drying module will be cut once the preset %RH is reached, thus ensuring that the internal %RH does not get too dry
e) An in-built memory makes sure that the preset %RH is stored and no re-adjustment is necessary after a power black-out
f) No battery is required to operate the digital meter
g) Much faster drying capability than analog control
1. The digital interface commonly displays the current internal %RH.
2. Press SET once and the LED will start blinking for 4 seconds.
3. Adjust UP or DOWN to reach your desired %RH while the LED is still blinking.
4. To enter your desired %RH, press SET twice until the LED stops blinking.
5. The %RH will now drop until it reaches your desired %RH and power will be cut off. The drying module will operate again when the %RH goes above your set value.
- It is common for the %RH to fluctuate between ±1% from your set %RH.
- There are three readings : Current Temperature, Current RH in your cabinet, Set RH
- If the RH has reached the desire/set RH value, the controller will cut-off automatically.
- The LED (just beside the Digital display) will indicate whether the controller is running.
- LED turns "ON" means the contoller is running.
Additional Information about digital control
Do not mistaken a digital meter but analog control dry cabinet (though they are also called digital dry cabinets) with a digital meter and digital control dry cabinet that AIPO offers. The users are unable to enjoy any of the benefits of digital control as listed above.
Here is some brief comparison between Digital Controller Series and Analog Controller Series, for your reference and guideline
Note: Analog control has the potential for the %RH to go too low if it is left un-monitored for weeks/months since there is no control. This could be harmful to your equipment.
This is explained in simple term between Analog and Digital Controller as below
Analog - Just like a "Fan" as once you have set the RH, the controller will keep running. Therefore there is one point the RH is drop below the desire RH.
Digital - Just like a "Air-Con" where you can set the RH. Once the RH in cabinet reach the set value, the controller will automatically cut-off. This will remain the RH in the controller and secondly it will save the electricity.
LED Light – “Think Beyond The Bulb”.
AIPO Dry Cabinet always wanted to provide a good product to the customer. Besides, we do consider on the environment friendly. Conjuction with “Singapore Environment Friend Campaign” this new series of AIPO Dry Cabinet which comes with LED Light and Plastic Tray.
What is the advantages using LED light in the cabinet compare with Fluorecent light?
- LED Light is the most energy efficient under cabinet light fixture.
- A very low energy consumption level.
- The LED Task Light is the coolest to the touch.
- All of the fluorescent under cabinet lights give off very little heat and are very warm to the touch.
- That is why the fluorescent light is not suitable to place in the cabinet which keeps your expensive camera gadget.
- Without question the LEDs used in the LED Under Cabinet Task Light have the longest rated life at 50,000+ hours.
- The fluorescent light bulbs have a rated life of about 5.000 hours to 20,000 hours depending on the type of light bulb and the light fixture in which it's used
- Contains no mercury making it safer