* Trigger the camera?s shutter from up to 100m away.
* Support (1) Focusing, (2) shutter release and (3) bulb, works exactly like original cable release but without the cables.
* Radio wave trigger from any angle, need not be on 'line of sight'
* Double up as a wired shutter release cable with just the receiver without installing batteries (it has a shutter release button on the receiver)
* strong anti-interference function with 16 selectable channels
* The receiver can be secured onto camera hotshoe
* 1x transmitter
* 1x Receiver
* 1x CR2 (receiver) + 1x 23A (transmitter) batteries
NIKON D90/D5000/D7000 DSLR
Q: Can I still mount an external flash when using this product?
A: Yes. With the shutter release, you can still use an external flash by not mounting the receiver on the camera hotshoe. The purpose of receiver's hotshoe mount is just to hold the receiver, there's no electronic connection between the camera hotshoe and the receiver.
Q: This item is not working, what can I do?
A: Please check the following:
1) Are both transmitter and receiver on the same channel?
2) Is the receiver turned on? To turn on the receiver:
--- a) Remove the plastic wrapper on the battery
--- b) Insert the battery into the receiver with the right polarity (i.e. + to +, and - to -)
--- c) Press and hold the receiver power button for 3 seconds
--- d) When the receiver is on, there'll be few flashes of red blinking light on the receiver. It will continue to flash in interval of few seconds as long as the receiver is on.
3) If you can't turn on the receiver, is it due to weak receiver's battery? Try changing a new batter.
4) When you press the transmitter, does the light on the transmitter and receiver light up?