Hotshoe slave with optical eyes and PC synch cord jack (cord not included)
* Optical eyes - Mounted flash can be triggered by another flash
* Can be connected to Camera with PC synch cord (not included)
* 1/4 inch universal screw thread (bottom) can be mounted on any tripod
Important: Although most flashes are compatible with this product, please check if your flash can be triggered by its centre pin if in doubt. We are unable to accept return & refund if the reason of incompatibility is due to the flash not able to triggered by its centre pin.
How to test:
- This product is not compatible with Canon 580ex and 430ex
- Many digital cameras fire a pre-flash just micro-seconds before the main flash (Here we are not talking about the pre-flash used by some cameras for red-eye deduction). The pre-flash is used to set the white balance and other camera settings before the picture is taken. This pre-flash will trigger off slave units prematurely. Some cameras / flash allows you to disable its preflash by setting the flash to manual mode.