How to shop online?
How to bid an auction product?
1) Click add to cart to include the product in your shopping cart
2) Continue browsing or add more products
3) Click checkout when you've finished
4) Create a new TAGO Tech account or click checkout without creating an account
5) Enter delivery address
6) Select payment mode
7) Delivery charges (if any) will be displayed. Click confirm order
8) You'll be brought to credit card or paypal payment screen (if selected in 6) to complete the payment, otherwise proceed to transfer fund via internet banking or ATM.
1) All items listed in our store are in ready stock unless otherwise stated. If there's no stock, the system will not allow you to checkout.
2) We'll process orders everyday.
Our delivery schedule http://store.tagotech.com/information.php?info_id=2
3) You'll receive email updates on these order status:
- Order confirmed - When you've completed the order online
- Payment received - We'll acknowledge receipt of your payment and advice on delivery date of your oder
- Item dispatched - When your order has been delivered to the post office or pickup by courier
Step 1 - Click "Auction Product" in the category box
Step 2 - Select the auction product you wish to bid
Step 3 - If you see the message "This product is an auction...", it means you'll need to login to bid. Click the red arrow to login or create an user account.
Step 4 - When you've login and in the auction product, scroll the the bottom of the auction product. You will see all auction information including the auction price, auction end date and current highest bidder (if any).
Enter your bid amount, check the terms and conditions box and click "Place Bid" to confirm your bid.
Step 5 - Once your bid is accepted, it will be in the bidding list. Refresh/reload your browser screen to view updated bidder list (if any).
Step 6 - Before the auction expiry date, you'll receive email notification if you're outbid. You can also return to the auction product to check the status. To place a higher bid, enter your bid amount, check the terms and conditions box and click "Place Bid" to place your next higher bid.
Step 7 - When the auction ends on the expiry date, the highest bidder wins the auction. An email will be sent to notify the winning bidder. The auction product will be automatically added to the shopping cart . Login and proceed to checkout as usually.